Pages

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Manuscript of my book: Head Over Wheels - A 'lucky stiff' turns tragedy into a cycling triumph



This is a photo of my beer and wine purchase at Trader Joe's in Washington, D.C. Party Time!!

This posting is not about the boat trip. I had always meant to publish my book about my accident and recovery, but I never completed it. Since it will now be at least 18 months before I can get back to it, I have posted it and 9 photos on a site in case any of my family and friends wish to read all or part of it. The photos are some I plan to put in the book.

Once you get to the site, you can read the captions of each photo and of the two documents by clicking on "Show descriptions/tags" on the left of the page.

Besides the manuscript, I included a three-page document ("Endorsements") of brief comments by various reviewers. If you read those, it may inspire you to at least read some of the book!!

The site is: www.Mediafire.com/HeadOverWheels.

Back to the boat: It rained today, which cancelled our plans to spend the day at anchor in a nearby cove. George, Jan and I will try again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment